The school is a premium, purpose-built institution and offers world class standards from Nursery to Grade XII . It is not only about quality of learning and teaching but also about creating a warm, enthusiastic and exciting environment in which young people can learn to succeed.Our educational programmes are designed to :
- Foster in all students a keen interest in learning and in striving for the highest level of achievement.
- Help our students acquire the knowledge and life skills relevant for the dynamically changing world.
- Instill in our students highest standards of behavior and sensitivity to good human values
- Maintain frequent and open relation with parents in recognition that education is a partnership.
- Offer a range of activities and opportunities to promote excellence, success, confidence and self-esteem in our student.
Cambridge International School offers admissions from Nursery to Class IX and XI (Age limit 2.5 years to 16 years). The new Session begins in February/March every year. Registration begins by September every year preceeding the new session. After the personal interview, the admission is confirmed for the desired class provided all the required documents have been submitted.
The following documents must be submitted along with the admission form:
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate of student clearly specifying date of Birth (issuance by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority). The date of birth of student must match with that according to the birth certificate.
- Transfer certificate (If applicable) from previous school.
- Progress Report / Marks sheet (if applicable) from previous school.
- Blood Group Report.
- Five passport sized photographs of student.
- One photograph of student with both mother and father.
- One photograph of student with guardian.
- Parents and the student may be invited for an interaction with the School Principal during the admission process. Dates for the same will be duly notified.
The prospective students must fulfill the age criteria and having studied the requiste level of studies required, with a pass, for admission into the desired grade / class